Sunday 12 February 2012

Piquing my Pinterest

This week I have been thinking a lot about healthy eating, and portion control. I started a new pin board for it, i called it Eat, Drink and be Merry. There is not a great deal on it at the moment as i have had a crazy week but i will keep adding to it as I am on a personal quest to lose weight, tone up and be able to wear a dress again.
I will put a link to the board at the end of this post.  So here is what Piqued my pinterest this week

Image credit


Breakfast idea
image credit

Lunch idea
image credit

Dinner idea

image credit

And here is my board  Eat, Drink and Be Merry


Tina Gray {dot} Me

3 comments:

  1. thanks for these - have pinned the cereal bar cookies - will see if we can make a go of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look Yum dont they, Im just waiting for my banana's to ripen so i can give it a go :)

      Delete
  2. I've just started to discover a love of Pinterest! So many great images and ideas. Thanks for helping me find some healthy eating ones :D

    ReplyDelete