Wednesday 8 February 2012

weigh in 3

I missed weigh in last week. I was having some girls issues and felt bloated and just didn't feel like seeing how much bigger i was. I know its a silly reason but but when your feeling crappy I think its best to be kind to yourself.  So this weigh in is 14 days since my last. There has been a little change with is fantastic but more in cm's then in kilos. But im fine with that, as long as one of the numbers is heading in a downwards direction then I am doing something right.


Chest: 86.5
Waist: 77cm
Tummy: 93cm
Hips: 94cm
Legs: 53cm

weight: 63.8 kilos



image credit (this is where i found it)

I was looking back through my other weigh ins and I said i would share some recipes with you all. 
This was the winning recipe in my house this week. 

Vegetable Burgers and Sweet Potato Wedges

Vegetable Burger:

Ripped lettuce leaves (I use cos lettuce)
2 roma tomato's sliced
1 small cucumber sliced
4 slices of low fat cheese
Sweet Chilli sauce
1 Pack of wholemeal bread rolls. 

Grill patties under a medium heat for 5 minutes on each side
Meanwhile slice bread rolls (and butter them if you choose)
Pour sweet chilli sauce on the bottom of each roll (to taste)
Place cooked patti on top of sweet chilli sauce
layer cheese, tomato, cucumber and lettuce
season to taste
Add lid to serve.

Sweet Potato wedges

3 sweet potatoes
pinch salt and pepper
30ml olive oil 
2 teaspoons crushed garlic

Preheat oven to 200 degrees
peel and cut the sweet potatoes across the middle and then length ways to create wedges.
Place wedges onto a baking tray
Mix the olive oil, crushed garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl
Brush over the wedges
Bake for 40 minutes

you dont need to add the same flavours as me. You can add any flavour you like, or no flavour if thats what suits you. 

This recipe is quite good for you and appears on my table at least once a month. 
For my toddler i just chop up the veggie patty and he eats that with wedges and the salad on the side.






4 comments:

  1. Well done!! Your recipe looks good - I'm going to give it a go. Thanx for sharing, good look for next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula!! Your comments help keep me going so thank you!!

      Delete
  2. Keep at it mamma! It's inspiration for the likes of me wo will have to do the same thing in a few months time when bub no. 2 has emerged into my universe
    www.parkconfessional.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting that your bubba is getting so close to meeting this amazing world!! I hope i have found a routine that works by then so i can help you rid yourself of the last pesky kilo or 2 that seems reluctant to budge.
      If not maybe we can do it together?
      <3 Clare

      Delete