Tuesday 6 December 2011

A very Horsey Party

It was my Miss 7's birthday party on the weekend. She is about to become Miss 8! Where has that time gone? I let her choose what she wanted to do for her party and she decided she would like a pony party. So i googled and i pinterest-ed and this is what i came up with.

I decided to make it pink themed, I decided on a trail ride for the kids, and i decided to keep it simple to try and minimise the stress and make sure that i could enjoy the day as well.




  • I bought cute pink pony cupcake toppers online and i made the cupcakes. (so much cheaper than buying the whole thing) 
  • I got little popcorn boxes from coles and filled them with popcorn.
  • I brought a box of mini chip packets, starbust lollies and some juice pops
It was the simplest party i have ever created for one of my children and it was the best party so far!

Here a few pics of the day 

The take home party bags

Everyone on their horses

Pony Cupcakes 

Cupcake towers 

Miss 7 on her horse 



No comments:

Post a Comment