Wednesday 21 December 2011

Signing off

I have decided to sign off for the rest of the year. A bit of a blogging holiday.  With all the birthdays i have between now and new years and of course with Christmas looming i am getting quite stressed. That is NOT the way i should be feeling at this wonderful time of the year. And my family do not deserve a stressed and cranky mummy.

I am going to at least take the stress of blogging off the table. I have been worried lately that my posts have been suffering the effects of my busy schedule and i have not been writing quality posts. I want to know that i'm giving each post my full attention. So i am going to sign off till next year. I will still be posting on my Facebook page but nothing on here.

I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a wonderful and successful New Year.

<3
Clare :)

No comments:

Post a Comment