Friday 2 December 2011

Its The Silly Season!!!

Its the silly season once again! My how the time has flown! 
The Silly season is even sillier at my house as i was not a very good planner when i decided to have my 1st 2 children and their birthdays are on the 22nd and 23rd of December. I know, i know, TERRIBLE timing :) Then after Christmas its my partners birthday on the 31st. With birthday parties, Christmas parties, family gatherings and all the organisation that is involved in planning  christmas, i'm sure you can imagine that things can get a bit crazy over at my house. 


So i have decided to make my posts quite short this month. A sort of wordless December. A few pics of the Fun Christmas Advent activities that we have been doing and a sneak peak into my children's parties. The 1st party is tomorrow. My biggest princess is turning 8 and is having a horse riding party tomorrow morning followed by a sleep over. (Fingers crossed the rain goes away or i might be in a bit of trouble.)

So i hope you all excuse my partial absence for the next weeks and enjoy looking through my photo's. 
Happy Silly Season to you all xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment