Thursday 24 November 2011

iChristmas

I am always amazed at how much my life has changed since i became an iPhone convert. My poor little phone has become my personal assistant. It creates my shopping lists, reminds me of my upcoming appointments, it has movies on it to keep my little angles occupied when i am out, it sends my emails, logs into my student account at uni and now it even helps me to organise CHRISTMAS!!!

 I found an app simply called Christmas 


This one has Christmas Carols that i can play for the kids, an advent calendar, a sleeps till christmas counter, wintery wall papers, Games the kids can play and EVEN a password protected Christmas list (if only i had not set my clever password up during the 3am feed... Its so clever even i don't know it). The best part is... if you are patient... its free!!! All of its features (except for the christmas list) are locked until December. Although if you simply can't wait, you can unlock them ahead of time for 99 cents. 


I also got the app named Christmas fun all in one 



This one has a free version but that one does not let you do much. It unlocks for $2.99. It is more of a cute little app for the kids with more Christmas carols and fun little games.

Do you have any Christmas apps on your phone?


No comments:

Post a Comment