Thursday 17 November 2011

Making Christmas

Due to my very busy life style, i usually cheat and buy everything. I mean who has time to make all the crap that is required to celebrate christmas right? The catering side of christmas has never really interested me. I was all about the presents and the decorations. But this year for some reason i have been getting excited about the food side of things as well. I am blaming better homes and gardens. But i think im going to start small. I bought the cutest Christmas themed cupcake stand that i am planning to fill with little christmas treats.
 Here is a picture of the stand 


I have also purchased some super cute cookie cutters and adorable chocolate moulds that i plan to use for the obvious reason. I can already see this stand filled with yummy christmas treats sitting on my coffee table for guests to enjoy with a coffee. 



I am also eyeing off a few recipes that i have found online. These yummy looking Mars Bar Christmas Crackles that i found on kidspot and these Candy Cane Chip Cookies that i found over at stay at home mum
I am not too sure how great mine are going to look. Im not the best cook... But i sure am excited to give it a go. 

3 comments:

  1. That stand is cute! I can't wait to see photos of it stocked up with your goodies! I like the sound of those recipes, I have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I am making pretty much al our gifts this year and I am having so much fun with it. Love the chocolate moulds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!!!
    Kylie, what sort of things are you making?
    I wish i was more of a crafty person, but unfortunately that is just not in my talent set :(

    ReplyDelete