Sunday 8 January 2012

Amelia's 1st birthday

Today, for the very first time I am going to be linking up with Tina Gray for "Piquing my Pinterest"
Its a little bit exciting! I have always wanted to do it, but was never sure if my blog was worthy of joining in. But today I thought i would bite the bullet and give it a go. 

Lately i have been searching pinterest for inspiration for my Daughter's 1st birthday. I know that it is still 6 months away but this is my last baby and she will only turn 1 once. 

I know that i want her party to be pretty and pink, but there are so many gorgeous themes out there that im having trouble picking one.






I love this pink and green flower theme. The lolly pop tree is just gorgeous 




Or what about a simple polka dot theme




A mixture of spots and stripes, pinks, blues and greens. It looks so pretty together





This Fairy table is AMAZING!!! But maybe best saved for a party when she is a little older?





I simply LOVE this cute birdie theme. But would it be difficult to theme the entire party to match?


So many choices!! Luckily i still have 6 months to work it out!! If there are any themes that you like feel free to comment and let me know!! 


Tina Gray {dot} Me

7 comments:

  1. Oh that cake is gorgeous!

    Happy Birthday party planning! I love planning birthday, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled you decided to join in :) I love all of those images but especially that fairy table. I LOVE the grass place mats!! Planning a 1st birthday is so much fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhh you've given me some ideas for Miss K's 2nd birthday :) LOVE that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty girly part inspiration!!! I love the first pic of the cakes table.. that would look amazing!! I love 1st birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics! So many ideas, it is always hard to narrow them down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies!!! I do you love that cake!!!!

    ReplyDelete