Tuesday 17 January 2012

Weigh in 1

Well as promised I am back for my 1st weigh in and measurement.
Unfortunately I let the team down. While i did take more care of my food intake, I gave in to my night time cravings and still ate junk food before bed. Anyone who knows anything about losing weight knows that this is a HUGE no no! (If you are going to allow your self a treat its best eaten at lunchtime so you have a chance to work it off during the day)

I was terrible when it came to exercise as well. I did go for a walk most days but only at a gentle pace. I did not do any exercise that caused me to break a sweat. I am very disappointed in myself but guess we all fall off the wagon every now and then (just usually not in the 1st week).

So i apologise to anyone that was hoping that i was going to inspire them this week as i have failed. I did lose a tiny bit of weight but a few of my measurements actually went up so i am not too sure how that works?

Here are my measurements at the end of week one

Arms: 27.5cm
Chest: 86.5cm
Waist: 78cm
Tummy: 97cm
Hips: 96.5
Legs: 54.5

Weight: 63.9kg's

Loss 300grams




1 comment:

  1. Its still inspiring!!!! Dont be soo hard on yourself, trying to change our ways is so hard and you are still inspiring me just in your mindset to keep going - AND YOU WERE HONEST!!! At least you did exercise - some is better than none. I say well done and good luck for next week :)

    ReplyDelete