Tuesday 24 January 2012

Weigh in 2

Well it was weigh in day today, and i got some confusing results. I did a sneaky weigh in midweek and i was down to 63.2 kilos. I was pretty happy thinking that with a few more days maybe i could get down below 63. So this morning i grabbed my measuring tape and headed to the bathroom feeling certain that i was going to be pleased with myself. I started with the measurements and while a few were still the same as last week there were a few that were a bit smaller as well. This was helping me confirm my theory that I had lost some weight. I stepped up on to the scales i closed my eyes while the numbers settled... I opened them again to to reveal that i had put on a bit of a weight and not lost some.  I know my diet was pretty good this week and on treat day i still tried to count my calories and make sure that I didn't go over.
But yet again I didnt "find" the time to do any real exercise. After 2 weeks of good diet it is easy to see that exercise is needed as well if you want to shed the kilo's. I have to stop making excuses. I am really to busy to exercise, I mean I always seem to find the time to check Facebook.

image credit This is where i found it :) 


 It is a bit disheartening but there is nothing I do about it now so its best not to let it bother me. I will keep on going because I wont let myself be a quitter.

So here are my measurements and my weight

Arms: 26.8
Chest: 86.5 (kinda glad this one is not shrinking *giggle*)
Waist: 76
Tummy: 94
Hips: 96
Legs: 53.8

Weight: 64.1 kilos

2 comments:

  1. WELL DONE!! Just because its not reflected on the scales doesnt mean anything!!! Infact the scales are just a number dont stress too much about the numbers - keep going your doing great!!!!! (and yes we all find time for facebook and reading blogs dont we!! hehehehe)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula. Im trying not to think about the numbers but i also wanted to make sure that i document everything so if there is anyone else trying to do the same thing and they too feel like they are getting no where maybe reading my blog can help give them some hope. Ill keep plodding along and hopefully i will see some great results :)

      Delete