Friday 28 October 2011

One Sick Kidlet

There is nothing that makes a mother feel more helpless than when her child/ren are sick. Its such a horrible feeling. You want to be able to "fix" them, but there is nothing that you can really do to help apart from giving them plenty of love and cuddles. 
In my  house at the moment it is master almost 2 (little G) that is the sick one. I have no idea what is wrong with him, but he has a temp thats above 39 degrees and with panadol it eases to 37. He doesn't want to eat (which is amazing as he normally eats everything that is not bolted down) and he is refusing milk as well.
I did get him to have some cordial this morning. I know its not good for kids but i figure its better than nothing. 

Please excuse the terrible quality of this picture as i took it with my phone.
This is where my poor bubba spent most of the day... laying and grizzling on the floor. i feel so sorry for him and there were no available Dr's appointments. The lady did say she would call me though if any one cancels.  
So i thought i would try some tried and proved remedies from other mummies. What do you do for you kidlets when they are sick? Is there anything special you can get them to eat or drink?  

No comments:

Post a Comment