Tuesday 18 October 2011

Organising progress

I am finally starting to make some progress in master almost 2's room. It is easier said than done in my crazy household. I thought that i would get in quick with photo's of my progress just incase it does not stay organised and neat for very long. The room is not quite finished yet but i am pleased with the progress i have made so far. Its quite hard to organise a small room that needs to hold the clothes and toys of two little people.




This is my attempt at a feature wall. Its a rental so i cant paint the wall so i got some vinyl stickers that peel back off the wall. Its difficult to tell in this picture but the walls are actually light blue and there is a moon and some stars in that sticker as well.


This was the offending corner. I went through all the toys and filled 3 garbage bags with toys for charity. i have since decided that my children have TOO MANY TOYS! The toys that are left are in 2 cane baskets beside the tall boy. The entertainment unit houses my littlest princess's clothes and on top in the blue box are nappy change supplies. The winnie the pooh box contains all my sons memory items.


I moved the cot to the other side of the room so that my son can no longer yank on the curtains.
there is still a bit to do. I need boxes to go the shelf of the nappy table and i have framed pictures that need to be hung on the walls.

But i think it looks pretty so far. Feel free to comment with any suggestions if you can see anything that you might do differently, or have seen any items that may look good in here.
I will post more pics when i have finished

No comments:

Post a Comment