Wednesday 19 October 2011

A little bit christmas

I was wandering down "Christmas isle" today at Coles which is one of my favorite things to do. I love looking at all the new decorations available and mentally planning how I could use them to decorate my house. I am such a big kid when it comes to Christmas. While I was daydreaming I stumbled across these super cute Santa letters and thought they were too good not to share, and for $2 they are a complete bargain. I'm planning to fill them out with the kids this weekend, so then I can start to use the good old "Santa's watching" line to get my angels to behave.
In my experience there is no better behaviour "bribe" than their beloved Santa present.

This is a close up of the letter so you can see what you get
This is the packet to look for if you want one.


It also comes with cute stickers to decorate the letter and a cute santa addressed envelope. There are 2 letters and 2 envelopes in the pack so you can use it for two children. 
What a cute way to start getting the kids into the christmas spirit!!


No comments:

Post a Comment