Thursday 13 October 2011

Surrounded by mess

Do you ever have times when it feels like the house is against you? When no matter what you do you just cant get the house clean? It seems that every time i finish cleaning one room and move on to the next the previous rooms becomes a mess again, and not just a little mess either. It looks like a bomb went off in there. That is exactly what is happening at my at the moment and its driving me a little crazy.
So i have decided to re-write my cleaning schedule as its obviously not working. I have also decided to get on top of all the jobs that i have let get out of control. Im hoping that if i list what needs to be done here on the blog, and post some pic's of how terrible it looks i will be inspired to roll up my sleeves and get it cleaned up.



So here we go. This is my son's room. it was so beautiful when he was a baby, but as he has grown a corner of his room has started drowning in clutter.



This is my version of a command centre. I don't have much space so i cant have it on a table. it needs to all be pinned and stuck to the wall. As you can see my white board had jumped off the wall.



This is supposed to be my display/book case. Unfortunately it has become the place where pretty much everything gets put when i ask my daughter to tidy up.
So as well as catching up on the cleaning, i really NEED to get these area's sorted.And hopefully, knowing these photos are on the internet will give me the push that i need to get started.Stay tuned for some 'after' pics........

No comments:

Post a Comment