Friday 7 October 2011

Some Pic's

I always love looking at other peoples pictures and seeing what they look like. Putting faces to the names makes reading someone's blog more personal. Its easier for me to identify with a face. I have no idea why i didn't think about putting pictures in own blog so that you can put a picture to my name. I can only do what i seem to be doing too much lately, and blame it on a lack of sleep.
I would like to the thank the lovely Larissa from one of my favouite blogs "my pigeon pair" for suggesting that i incorporate some pics into my blog. You can check out her blog HERE.
Although im very happy to put pictures up for you to see, i feel hat i should warn you that I am terrible with pictures of myself. I am my own worst critic and i always think that i look horrible. I shudder every time a friend tags me in a picture on facebook.
So its with a deep breath that i post the picture of myself, but with pleasure that i let you meet my children.
Little Greggy is 22 months old




Gemma is almost 8


Amelia as 11 weeks old 
This is me and my partner Greg

So that is us. My little Family of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment